- Wireless Weather Forecast Function: Display 8″ large clear color LCD IPS screen, even in the dark is very easy to read time and weather information rainfall, temperature, year, month, data, 12 / 24-hour, time, get updates Weather in a comfortable home; the unit displays 9 different weather information (sunny, partly sunny, overcast, rainy, rainy, wind and snow, etc.) Background images change as the weather changes ,you will know the weather conditions anytime.
- Display Modes To Choose: Each day is divided into 4 Cycles, Morning, Afternoon, Evening, &Night which is perfect for those struggling to differentiate between the AM & PM notations. The preset Cycle Start Times are: Morning 6:00am / Afternoon 12:00 Noon / Evening 6:00pm / Night 12:00pm helps minimize the problem of seniors getting up & out of bed to start their day in the wee hours of the morning. Also there are three different main interfaces, you can choose whatever you want just by holding on
- Auto Dimming for Nighttime use: There are 4 choices in total, off, mid, low and auto. Great for the elderly.The sharp, non-glare clear display with sections can be seen from across the room. The words Dementia, Alzheimer’s or Memory Loss are ‘not’ printed on the clock itself so it makes a great gift for those special loved ones.
- Calendar Clock Main Function: It’s suitable also for elders who may be encountered any dementia or Alzheimer.The digital alarm is possible to set the reminder for the elders to ensure them to have the medicine on time daily. The screen will display as ‘Time To Take Morning Medicine’ and an alarm will be ringing at the same time.
- Best Gift For Family: Ideal clock for people of all ages! Great for Home, Office or even Classroom use. The Day of the Week, Cycle & Date are fully spelled out. No abbreviations! Many seniors suffering from memory loss due to dementia, stroke, Alzheimer’s or just advancing years, often have difficulty processing abbreviated words. It is an In-Home-Care necessity and makes the perfect Senior Care Gift especially for Grandma & Grandpa.