Dual Color OLED Pulse Oximeter Fingertip, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor (SpO2)
with Pulse Rate Measurements and Pulse Bar Graph, Portable Digital Reading OLED Display
- ✅ SpO2, PULSE RATE & PULSE BAR GRAPH READINGS | Easy to read bar graph that displays your SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Pulse Strength results.
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES | This device allows for almost all size of fingers from children to adults due to the finger chamber design.
- ✅ SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS | Intended for sport and aviation use. This device is ideal for using during high endurance and outdoor sports such as mountain climbing, running, biking.
- ✅ PORTABLE & EASY | Compact, light weight and easy to carry with you for results anywhere you go.
- ✅ RELIABLE QUICK READINGS | This device is clinically tested and proven consistent results. Receive blood SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Pulse Strength results within 8 to 10 seconds on large digital OLED display.
The newly upgraded Generation 2 Finger Pulse Oximeter is a quick and precise way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and precise oxygen saturation readings.
Features include an easy to read bright digital OLED display, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries. Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus SpO2 and Pulse Rate and bar. Low battery level indicator. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap for use on the move. Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.